The Sippihaw Swim Club is a membership based group that is small enough to give you room to enjoy swimming, while being large enough for you to have fun getting together with friends and family. Our pool is a Junior Olympic Size with 6 swim lanes. It is a Z-shaped pool with depths from a large shallow end up to a 9′ deep end. We have a separate fenced area with a kiddie pool for very young children and their parents.
Family Membership $485*
- Includes up to two adults residing together
- Includes up to four resident children 0-18 years old
- Additional resident adults 19+ years old are $90 each (proof of residency required)
- Additional resident children 0-18 years old are $50 each
Couple Membership $375*
- Two members residing together, at least one must be an adult
Single Membership $285*
- One adult
Senior Couple $325*
- Two married/coupled adults residing together, one must be 60+ years old by May 31 (proof of age required)
- Grandchildren 0-18 years old may be added for $80 each and must be accompanied by the senior member at all times.
Guest Pass Policy
Guest passes are $5. Members may not bring more than 4 guests total per day. Guests may not reside in the same home as the member. Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times. Guests may not visit more than 4 days per year. Regular visitors (including relatives) must purchase their own membership.
*Above pricing applies to cash and check payments only. A convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments made online at www.SQUAREUP.com/Store/Swim